APACD Expert Webinars reach out to the wider APACD community, presenting all members with the opportunity to join interesting discussions that offer helpful knowledge and inspiring food-for-thought. These online seminars help alleviate travel restrictions and time constraints – broadening the opportunities to participate in APACD activities. APACD aims to organise Webinars on a regular basis, with the input of our Working and Country Groups, on various relevant communication issues within Asia-Pacific.
Recent APACD Webinars:
- "Your Career: Asia as a Professional Goldmine"
- "Delivering Outcomes Through Collaboration: How communication professionals can drive public-private partnerships to enhance reputation"
- "WeChat: Making Your Story Matter"
- "How PR professionals can serve the community and their clients at the same time"
- "Leveraging LinkedIn in Your Communication Strategy"
- "Creating engaging content to increase brand preference among Millennials"
- "Effective internal communications in the 'always live' world - what, why & how"
- "Telling stories that generate not outputs but outcomes"